abeco produces wood-based mouldings of flat material and solid wood usually wrapped with foil, veneer or laminate, primarily for the Nordic furniture and building materials industry.
abeco started with wrapping in the early 1970s. In 1983, Bo Ljungkvist bought the company, which then changed its name to abeco-system BL ab. Before that he had been abeco's biggest customer. In 1985 the business was moved to Hishult in southern Halland. abeco today has 15 employees and is run by the Ljungkvist family.
abeco has six production lines for wrapping profiles with associated planers, plastering lines, drilling and center tapping machines, end edging machines, five-axis CNC milling machine, edging line, etc. We wrap with all types of foils and veneers on a core of chipboard, MDF, plywood or solid wood. We also plane profiles in MDF and wood. The profiles and components can be delivered cut, milled, edged and drilled with or without center pins.
Environmental and quality policy
abeco produces wood-based mouldings of flat material and solid wood usually wrapped with foil, veneer or laminate, primarily for the Nordic furniture and building materials industry. Our operations must be characterized by environmental awareness.
Complying with laws and other requirements in the environmental field is a matter of course abeco. Through continuous improvements, we shall prevent and minimize negative environmental impact from goods, packaging and from the business in general. Our actions must be characterized by circular thinking so that together with our customers and suppliers we minimize the impact on the environment.
abeco must always fulfill entered into agreements and deliver products of the right quality. The right quality means:
- That all jobs are specified with respect to which requirements must be met
- That the manufacturing is carried out in such a way that the requirements can be contained
- To deliver at the promised delivery time
abeco is against:
- Illegal logging and trade in illegally logged timber or forest products
- Forestry that violates traditional and human rights
- Forestry that destroys high natural values
- Significant conversion of forest to plantations or other non-forest land use
- Use of genetically modified organisms in forestry
- Activities that violate any of the ILO's core conventions, according to the ILO's Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights in Working Life
Work environment and fire protection policy
abeco produces wood-based mouldings of flat material and solid wood usually wrapped with foil, veneer or laminate, primarily for the Nordic furniture and building materials industry. This activity does not involve any major work environment or fire risks and abeco meets the requirements for the business set out in laws and authorities' requirements.
The staff is abecos main resource and to maintain an efficient organization so strives abeco after:
- That the staff must have an awareness of work environment issues
- That the work environment is pleasant and so good that our employees are not exposed to ill health or accidents
- That no forms of negative discrimination and bullying occur
- To continuously map and remedy work environment risks
- To protect the well-being and health of the staff, as well as the company's property both indoors and outdoors against damage by fire through commitment and awareness